arturbano

As I mentioned previously in class during the discussion about remixed art, I created a blog as its own art entity comprised of others' work. Here is a link to the blog. https://arturbano.tumblr.com/ This blog is a collection of pieces of art and media that I felt related to the course’s title of “Urban Communities and the Arts.” In this blog, I wanted to showcase the kinds of art that comes out of urban communities. Moreover, I wanted to include elements of the urban lifestyle through photography. The blog also includes social justice messages and phrases that I feel are relevant to the topics discussed in the course. Overall, when curating the blog, I selected pieces of art or pieces of information that discussed or inspired change regarding the social issues and cultures of urban communities.

Comments